Innovation Programme Director
Fixed Term 4 years
Full Time (35 hours per week)
The Innovation Programmes Director will develop and implement a programme of activities and services to deliver a market and demand led innovation programme, supporting and progressing the FinTech Scotland cluster strategy. This work will strengthen the established Fintech Scotland cluster, creating an opportunity for Scotland to play a key role in the future of fintech innovation, and delivering on recommendations from the UK FinTech Review (aka Kalifa Review).
Your skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to build impactful relationships and to influence a diverse range of stakeholders
- Highly organised and ability to work autonomously.
- Experience of successfully managing high-profile programmes of significant value and complexity with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly driven and motivated to succeed with strong business engagement and relationship experience with large global enterprises and public bodies
- Thorough working knowledge and direct practical experience of FS industry and Fintech community and cluster in Scotland.
Click here for a copy of the full job description
As a valued member of our team you can expect:
We’re an exciting, positive, creative, challenging and rewarding place to work. We’re all learning about fintech innovation everyday. We give you support, nurture your talent and reward success. You will benefit from a competitive reward package and a wide range of staff benefits, which includes a generous holiday entitlement and defined contribution pension scheme (currently 14% employer contribution and 4.5% employee rates), family friendly initiatives and flexible working.
FinTech Scotland is based in the Bayes Centre, Potterrow, Edinburgh and we work flexibly with a mix of home/offsite and office working to suit the needs of the role and the individual