Call out for FinTech companies to host four week summer internship
Does your company believe in supporting young people into FinTech? Are you looking to grow your future talent pipeline? Could you do with an extra pair of hands to support a project?
This summer CodeClan is launching the CodeClan Youth Academy (CCYA), a four week coding bootcamp followed by a four week internship in industry.
Sponsored by Baillie Gifford, this eight week programme takes place across July and August and aims to provide 10 young people aged 16 - 24 with programming skills used in industry.
During the bootcamp students will learn Front End Development skills and by the end will be able to make improvements and updates to websites and perform initial troubleshooting of front end bugs and issues.
CodeClan is looking for companies who are passionate about supporting the next generation of coders by hosting a paid internship in August, where students can use the skills they have learned in a real workplace setting.
The benefits of hosting an internship include:
- Introducing young people to the world of technology.
- Diversify your existing talent pool.
- Develop your future talent pipeline.
- Development opportunity for current staff.
We are flexible on how the internship is delivered, all we ask is:
- The internship starts on 1st August for a minimum of 100 hours (or 25 hours a week for four weeks).
- The intern is paid the living wage.
- The employer keeps in touch with CodeClan during the internship.
If you are a technology company who is passionate about supporting more young people into the sector and want to host a CCYA intern this August. Please get in touch with Aileen O’Hagan on email@example.com.