Discover SDI’s Fintech Export Programme
If you're a Scottish Fintech company with a great product or service offering and you have the drive, commitment and tenacity to expand into overseas markets you might want toÂ sign up for Scottish Development Internationalâ€™s Fintech Export Programme, where youâ€™ll be guided through both the essential, and advanced,Â requirements of doing international trade.
To help you succeed, theyâ€™ll guide you through producing a robust International Action Plan to drive your companyâ€™s growth in 2019 and beyond.
Over the course of the Programme theyâ€™ll cover all necessary topics to ensure youâ€™re well-prepared to exploit new market opportunities and compete
on the international stage.
Whatâ€™s in it for me?
- Help and resource to develop your own international action plan to implement into your business
- A step-by-step guide to develop insights into key topics such as:
- Profiling International Clients
- Understanding International Market Requirements
- Identifying your Business Model / Route to Market
- Developing an Export Plan
- Plus, itâ€™s the ideal setting to network with other like-minded Scottish businesses
What will I learn?
- How to effectively research and exploit international opportunities
- What market entry options are right for your business
- Next steps for your business
Whoâ€™s it for?
If youâ€™re a Fintech company (or a tech company with Financial Services customers) based in Scotland and youâ€™re interested in growing internationally,Â then Export Workshop is a good place to get started. Itâ€™s fully funded and open to all businesses, except for intermediaries or suppliers of internationalÂ trade services.
When and Where?
Tue 20th August 2019
Fintech Export Programme (click on link to register)
EDINBURGH - Scottish Enterprise, Apex 1, 99 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5HD
Time: 09:30 â€“ 17:00
You can also view these via www.scottish-enterprise.com/events. Scottish Enterprise's Preparing to Export Programme is fully funded to Scottish companies and is part funded through the European Structural and Investment Funds (Investing in a Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Future). You should note that this support is a form of state aid, and on attendance it will count towards your overall De Minimis allowance (Please see event page for a breakdown of De Minimis levels)