Inbest free white-labelled benefits calculator
Welfare advisers, affordable lenders and money charities have been at the forefront helping people to deal with the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, in many cases, their capacity to support people is restricted by their limited resources to build or purchase data & digital solutions to identify, reach and serve financially vulnerable customers.
At Inbest we are passionate about financial inclusion and we develop data & digital money management solutions that meet the specific needs of financially vulnerable people. For example, helping them to access their benefits, understand the level of support that disabled people need, or find the best debt solutions according to their personal circumstances and financial situation.
We believe that collaboration between companies with complementary skills is the only way to drive financial inclusion and ensure an inclusive recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. That is why we are excited to offer our white-labelled benefits calculator free of charge to support welfare advisers, affordable lenders and money charities in their data & digital journeys.
Welfare advisers, affordable lenders and money charities will be able to use our free benefits calculator to:
- Help customers: They can embed our benefits calculator across their digital assets (e.g. webpage, mobile apps, social media, blog posts) to help customers to access the support available to them with a simple, quick and user-friendly user journey.
- Understands customers: They will be able to use our data analytics application to unlock the full power of customers’ data to better understand their needs and behaviours.
Our free white-labelled benefits calculator also includes the following features and services:
- Widest benefits coverage of national, regional and local benefits in the UK - you can see here the benefits and grants we currently calculate.
- Data analytics application where you will be able to monitor the application usage and visualise the personal circumstances, financial situation and benefits entitlement of your customers.
- We will customise the benefits calculator according to your branding and will co-create content to help your customers to understand how they can make the most of their benefits.
You can check how Advice Direct Scotland and Capital Credit Union are already using our free white-labelled benefits calculator.
Email us at email@example.com to explore this offer in more detail and discuss how we can help you to deliver data & digital solutions to drive financial inclusion.
Inbest is a software platform that helps unemployed individuals or those in low paid or insecure roles to access their benefits entitlement. Inbest offers the widest benefits coverage in the UK and partners with FS institutions and welfare advisers to embed benefits advice into personalised customer journeys.