Clearwater Analytics is a global SaaS solution for investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting, serving insurance companies, investment managers, corporations, public sector organisations, and other institutional investors. Trusted by investment professionals worldwide, Clearwater strives daily for our clients’ success by offering a cloud-native platform paired with client-centric servicing.
Founded in 2004 in Boise, Idaho, Clearwater Analytics has expanded to a global fintech company with offices in New York, Edinburgh, London, and New Delhi.
- Harness the latest technology to be the world’s trusted source for automated and comprehensive investment accounting and analytics.
- Empower our client partners to run an outstanding investment accounting operation that helps drive business growth
- Provide an automated auditable SaaS platform that facilitates integrated investment accounting, analytics and reporting
- Create a diverse, collaborative, learning culture where excellence is the standard
- Contribute to our local communities to have a meaningful impact on the lives of those around us
Clearwater supports thousands of institutional investors worldwide from investment managers, insurance companies, and corporate treasuries with automated data aggregation and reporting for investment portfolio data. Clearwater reports on over $4 trillion in assets daily.