VisibleCapital uses PSD2/Open Banking data to automate the information required to onboard customers in the wealth sector; reducing friction for customers, providing accurate insight for investment managers, and ensuring compliance with MIFID II in a way that could move the whole market towards real-time customer insight.
- Seamless onboarding process improves conversion
- Improved customer journey
- Real time data
- Reduce overheads for factfinding
Gain better insights
- Stronger customer engagement
- Deeper customer understanding
- Accurate information on spending
- Capacity for Loss can be quickly identified and monitored
- Frees adviser up to focus on giving advice
- Reduced customer onboarding costs through automation
- Reduces customer acquisition costs/increase conversion rates
- Reduces costs to service regulatory requirements and remain compliant (MIFID II)
- Increases the customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Automated Ongoing Suitability
- Allows the wealth manager to monitor changes
- Provides adigitised audit trail
Ross Laurie – co-founder
Ross began his career as a systems developer with Scottish Equitable and went on to launch his own businesses using digital technologies to improve processes and create new markets.
His previous business built many of the onboarding systems and interfaces for the pensions and advisory market both pre and post RDR; some of which are still in use today.
Over the last 3 years Ross has been working on blockchain, AI, and Open Banking initiatives in advisory roles with the likes of CastlightFinancial and Deloitte.
In 2018 Ross launched the Open Banking Excellence meetup with now has over 500 members in London and Edinburgh.
Richard Braidwood – co-founder
Richard is an entrepreneurwith over 20 years experience in analysing modelling data for key decisions on infrastructure investments in the US, EU, Africa and Australia. Extensive hands on, and strategic experience in software development, engineering, data analysis and insights within leading public sector authorities, and private companies.
Richard is an experienced investor in early stage businesses. His experience includes funding, due diligence, contracts, sales, marketing and business strategy in technology related businesses.
During the last two years Richard undertook an advisory role for Deloitte’s FS Risk Advisory team, where he advised on financial technology, Fintech and start-up partnerships internally and externally to Deloitte Financial Service clients.
Christian Burgin – co-founder
Christian has developed and launched products all over the world. Starting out his career he lead multi-disciplinary teams to develop and launch investment funds, primarily in Luxembourg, the US and Australia. He has gone on to advise and work with a wide range of tech and Fintech companies.
This includes work around product and proposition development and design, sales strategy and implementation, systems and processes mapping, review and change, robotic process automation, compliance, recruitment, financial modelling and staff development, structuring and financing.
He is also a CFA Charterholder, sitting CFA UK Scottish Board, Guest lecturer in Fintech and sometime Saltire fellow, having studied at the prestigious Babson College.